Here at Fantasy Guru we pride ourselves on both quality AND quantity. So to start your 2017 fantasy prep, here are our massive Player Profiles, equipped with 400+ profiles detailing talent, durability, job security, and more! You won't find anything as comprehensive anywhere else!
We're already seeing some newcomers, rookies, veterans, and returning stars duke it out for playing time, a spot atop the depth chart, and more. Here are some of the bigger position battles across the NFL we'll be watching during camp and the preseason.
While we're always a big proponent of holding off on a QB until in the mid-later rounds, Tom Brady is tempting this year with his insane amount of weapons. There are plenty of routes to take when drafting, and John Hansen explores them all in his 2017 Draft Plan!
Donte Moncrief played in only 9 games in 2016 because of injury, but still managed a career-best 7 TDs, always getting the eye of Andrew Luck in opponents' territory and finishing off drives. Check out who we think have good chances to find paydirt inside the red-zone and near the goal-line.
Considering Drew Brees loves to spread the ball around and Michael Thomas is being drafted like an elite WR, his current ADP might be a tad high, despite his talent and efficiency. See who else we think is overvalued and who we're avoiding altogether this year!
ADPs will constantly shift all summer long, but as it stands, we're seeing some great value picks, including Doug Baldwin, who may have had a TD regression last year but showcased an all-around improvement in play. See who we're honing in on as values!
- 2017 IDP Draft Plan (7/24)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Downing/Raiders (7/24)
- 2017 IDP Values (7/24)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Morton/Jets (7/24)
- 2017 Offensive ID: McAdoo/Giants (7/24)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Green Bay Packers (7/24)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Detroit Lions (7/23)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Chicago Bears (7/23)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Marrone/Jaguars (7/21)
- 2017 Season Projections (7/21)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Reid/Chiefs (7/21)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Tennessee Titans (7/21)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Shurmur/Vikings (7/21)
- Matt Ryan has not started extension talks (7/19)
- Cam Newton working with teammates (7/19)
- Davante Adams in a contract year (7/19)
- Gary Barnidge to work out for Jacksonville (7/19)
- Devontae Booker more prepared in 2017 (7/19)
- Carson Wentz to report early (7/19)
- Mitchell Trubisky signs (7/19)
- Geronimo Allison given tall comparison (7/19)
- Golden Tate supports Matthew Stafford (7/19)
- Kerwynn Williams the backup (7/19)
- Carlos Hyde could be a surprise cut? (7/25)
- Wendell Smallwood to have significant role? (7/25)
- Adam Zarbua signs with Eagles (7/24)
- Kendall Langford will be on PUP list (7/24)
- Jack Mewhort will be ready (7/24)
- Andrew Jelks to be placed on NFI list (7/24)
- Michael Mauti back with Saints (7/24)
- Theo Riddick expects to be ready for camp (7/24)
- Devonta Freeman to get deal before camp? (7/24)
- Robert Griffin to work out for Chargers (7/24)
- Maxx Williams on the field Saturday (7/24)
- Two Chiefs to be placed on PUP list (7/24)
- Lucky Whitehead released (7/24)
- Greg Olsen will report on time (7/24)
- Dont'a Hightower, Alan Branch going on PUP list (7/24)
- Cole Beasley ready for camp (7/24)
- Chris Jones to go on PUP list (7/24)
- Derrick Johnson ready for camp (7/24)