Here at Fantasy Guru we pride ourselves on both quality AND quantity. So to start your 2017 fantasy prep, here are our massive Player Profiles, equipped with 400+ profiles detailing talent, durability, job security, and more! You won't find anything as comprehensive anywhere else!
We're already seeing some newcomers, rookies, veterans, and returning stars duke it out for playing time, a spot atop the depth chart, and more. Here are some of the bigger position battles across the NFL we'll be watching during camp and the preseason.
Corey Coleman is one of the top options in Cleveland with little behind him, so he's in a great spot to have a breakout season, despite all the questions at QB. Who else is poised to have a breakout season? Check out the top young candidates who are set up well for an intriguing 2017.
While we're always a big proponent of holding off on a QB until in the mid-later rounds, Tom Brady is tempting this year with his insane amount of weapons. There are plenty of routes to take when drafting, and John Hansen explores them all in his 2017 Draft Plan!
Donte Moncrief played in only 9 games in 2016 because of injury, but still managed a career-best 7 TDs, always getting the eye of Andrew Luck in opponents' territory and finishing off drives. Check out who we think have good chances to find paydirt inside the red-zone and near the goal-line.
Considering Drew Brees loves to spread the ball around and Michael Thomas is being drafted like an elite WR, his current ADP might be a tad high, despite his talent and efficiency. See who else we think is overvalued and who we're avoiding altogether this year!
ADPs will constantly shift all summer long, but as it stands, we're seeing some great value picks, including Doug Baldwin, who may have had a TD regression last year but showcased an all-around improvement in play. See who we're honing in on as values!
- 2017 Offensive ID: Marrone/Jaguars (7/21)
- 2017 Season Projections (7/21)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Reid/Chiefs (7/21)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Tennessee Titans (7/21)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Shurmur/Vikings (7/21)
- 2017 Offensive ID: McDaniels/Patriots (7/20)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Payton/Saints (7/20)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Jacksonville Jaguars (7/20)
- Tips for Becoming an Auctioneer (7/19)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Indianapolis Colts (7/19)
- Auction Drafts 101 (7/18)
- 2017 TD Vultures (7/18)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Houston Texans (7/18)
- Matt Ryan has not started extension talks (7/19)
- Cam Newton working with teammates (7/19)
- Davante Adams in a contract year (7/19)
- Gary Barnidge to work out for Jacksonville (7/19)
- Devontae Booker more prepared in 2017 (7/19)
- Carson Wentz to report early (7/19)
- Mitchell Trubisky signs (7/19)
- Geronimo Allison given tall comparison (7/19)
- Golden Tate supports Matthew Stafford (7/19)
- Kerwynn Williams the backup (7/19)
- Eric Smith going on PUP list (7/21)
- Three Ravens placed on injury lists (7/21)
- Mike Pouncey to have hip examined (7/21)
- William Jackson fully healthy (7/21)
- No Ezekiel Elliott discipline this weekend (7/21)
- Baltimore sends two to PUP list (7/21)
- Griff Whalen inks deal with Baltimore (7/21)
- Dallas takes a look at Ronnie Hillman (7/21)
- Baltimore gives Griff Whalen a look (7/21)
- Cam Newton still on the mend (7/21)
- Anquan Boldin to visit Monday (7/21)
- Marcus Mariota ready to roll (7/21)
- Dallas kicking the tires on Denard Robinson (7/21)
- Jamaal Williams will be No. 2 back (7/21)
- Will Tye could be on trading block (7/21)
- B.J. Daniels the No. 3 RB in Atlanta? (7/21)
- Adam Jones suspended for opener (7/21)
- Zay Jones impressed during spring (7/21)