Corey Coleman is one of the top options in Cleveland with little behind him, so he's in a great spot to have a breakout season, despite all the questions at QB. Who else is poised to have a breakout season? Check out the top young candidates who are set up well for an intriguing 2017.
While we're always a big proponent of holding off on a QB until in the mid-later rounds, Tom Brady is tempting this year with his insane amount of weapons. There are plenty of routes to take when drafting, and John Hansen explores them all in his 2017 Draft Plan!
Considering Drew Brees loves to spread the ball around and Michael Thomas is being drafted like an elite WR, his current ADP might be a tad high, despite his talent and efficiency. See who else we think is overvalued and who we're avoiding altogether this year!
ADPs will constantly shift all summer long, but as it stands, we're seeing some great value picks, including Doug Baldwin, who may have had a TD regression last year but showcased an all-around improvement in play. See who we're honing in on as values!
Ranked as having the 4th-best Strength of Schedule against the pass, Drew Brees and the Saints are in line to put up some big numbers yet again. John Hansen breaks down the SOS of all 32 teams and looks at which playmakers may benefit from an easy schedule and who might be hampered by some tough opponents.
Denver seems to have co-WR1s in Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders, but we give the edge to Thomas. How will the WR1/WR2 scenario play out? Mike Horn takes a look at that, and every other position in Denver in the latest installment of his 2017 Offensive ID series.
The draft has come and gone and all the new faces are settling in with their new teams. From Deshaun Watson to Leonard Fournette to OJ Howard and more, we've got a full breakdown on all the rookies of this class, including where they fall for dynasty/keeper!
- 2017 Offensive ID: McCoy/Broncos (6/21)
- 2017 IDP Rookie Report FREE (6/21)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Jackson/Browns (6/20)
- Keeper Projections (6/19)
- 2017 Season Projections (6/19)
- Eric Decker to Tennessee FREE (6/19)
- Minicamp OTA News & Notes FREE (6/16)
- 2017 Breakout Receivers (6/16)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Zampese/Bengals FREE (6/15)
- Jeremy Maclin to Baltimore FREE (6/14)
- Jeremy Maclin Breakdown & Analysis Podcast (6/13)
- Weighing Martavis Bryant's Risk FREE (6/12)
- 2017 Draft Plan (6/12)
- Julius Thomas struggling (6/20)
- Braxton Miller, Will Fuller improving (6/20)
- Trae Waynes likely to start (6/19)
- Dalvin Cook flashes speed (6/19)
- Danny Woodhead active in practice (6/19)
- Teddy Bridgewater could be cleared this year (6/19)
- Austin Davis could be backup QB (6/19)
- Cameron Meredith will be ready for camp (6/14)
- ArDarius Stewart undergoes two surgeries (6/14)
- Coach expects Matt Jones at camp (6/14)
- Braxton Miller making strides (6/23)
- LA Rams ink remaining draft picks (6/23)
- Eric Ebron expecting big things (6/23)
- Sammie Coates healing up (6/22)
- Nelson Agholor making an impact (6/22)
- Cole Hikutini eyeing roster spot and more (6/22)
- Ezekiel Elliott to catch more passes? (6/22)
- Logan Paulsen, Garrett Celek competing? (6/22)
- Eddie Lacy to split carries? (6/22)
- Tajae Sharpe the odd man out? (6/22)
- Derek Carr close to extension (6/22)
- John Dorsey no longer general manager (6/22)
- Ryan Ramczyk signs contract (6/22)
- Tyrunn Walker released (6/22)
- Andy Reid signs extension (6/22)
- Haason Reddick should start right away (6/22)
- Does Eli Manning have plenty of gas in tank? (6/22)
- DeShone Kizer closing the gap (6/22)