Here at Fantasy Guru we pride ourselves on both quality AND quantity. So to start your 2017 fantasy prep, here are our massive Player Profiles, equipped with 400+ profiles detailing talent, durability, job security, and more! You won't find anything as comprehensive anywhere else!
We know Isaiah Crowell will get the majority of early down touches, but considering Duke Johnson could actually be Cleveland's slot receiver, his current ADP of RB46 makes him a steal. John Hansen breaks down the current state of notable ADPs, those going too early and too late, in this year's ADP Report!
We're already seeing some newcomers, rookies, veterans, and returning stars duke it out for playing time, a spot atop the depth chart, and more. Here are some of the bigger position battles across the NFL we'll be watching during camp and the preseason.
While we're always a big proponent of holding off on a QB until in the mid-later rounds, Tom Brady is tempting this year with his insane amount of weapons. There are plenty of routes to take when drafting, and John Hansen explores them all in his 2017 Draft Plan!
Donte Moncrief played in only 9 games in 2016 because of injury, but still managed a career-best 7 TDs, always getting the eye of Andrew Luck in opponents' territory and finishing off drives. Check out who we think have good chances to find paydirt inside the red-zone and near the goal-line.
Considering Drew Brees loves to spread the ball around and Michael Thomas is being drafted like an elite WR, his current ADP might be a tad high, despite his talent and efficiency. See who else we think is overvalued and who we're avoiding altogether this year!
ADPs will constantly shift all summer long, but as it stands, we're seeing some great value picks, including Doug Baldwin, who may have had a TD regression last year but showcased an all-around improvement in play. See who we're honing in on as values!
- 2017 Offensive ID: Shanahan/49ers FREE (7/26)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Bevell/Seahawks (7/25)
- 10-Team Non-PPR Mock Draft Review (7/25)
- 2017 ADP Report (7/25)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Haley/Steelers (7/25)
- Wide Receiver and Running Back Shakeup FREE (7/25)
- 2017 Franchise Focus Podcast: Minnesota Vikings (7/25)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Pederson/Eagles (7/25)
- 2017 IDP Draft Plan (7/24)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Downing/Raiders (7/24)
- 2017 IDP Values (7/24)
- 2017 Offensive ID: Morton/Jets (7/24)
- 2017 Offensive ID: McAdoo/Giants (7/24)
- Matt Ryan has not started extension talks (7/19)
- Cam Newton working with teammates (7/19)
- Davante Adams in a contract year (7/19)
- Gary Barnidge to work out for Jacksonville (7/19)
- Devontae Booker more prepared in 2017 (7/19)
- Carson Wentz to report early (7/19)
- Mitchell Trubisky signs (7/19)
- Geronimo Allison given tall comparison (7/19)
- Golden Tate supports Matthew Stafford (7/19)
- Kerwynn Williams the backup (7/19)
- Jacquies Smith to PUP (7/26)
- Two CBs working out for Dolphins (7/26)
- Donnel Pumphrey returning punts (7/26)
- Growing concern over Jordan Matthews? (7/26)
- Jaylon Smith cleared for some contact (7/25)
- Koa Misi plans to retire? (7/25)
- Sammie Coates to miss start of camp (7/25)
- RG3 has 'positive workout' with Bolts (7/25)
- Reuben Foster expected to be full-go for camp (7/25)
- Benson Mayowa will be limited (7/25)
- Plethora of Lions go to PUP list (7/25)
- Two Raiders placed on NFI list (7/25)
- New deal coming for Allen Robinson? (7/25)
- Rashawn Scott to start on PUP list (7/25)
- Mike Pouncey may miss preseason (7/25)
- Two Chiefs to be placed on PUP list (7/25)
- Kenneth Dixon out for season (7/25)
- Dallas won't re-sign Lucky Whitehead (7/25)