The 2020 calendar year was a mess. Nothing went right. People lost jobs, lost their health, and baseball barely played two full months, as the season was limited to 60 games. As we get ready to embark on an uncertain 2021, we still don’t know exactly what the season will look like, but that isn’t going to stop us from cranking up the 2021 Fantasy Baseball product here at Fantasy Guru. It’s not just a draft guide either… it is a full season product.
It is on.
We’re going to help you crush the competition in 2021, and here is how we will accomplish that goal together.
Each week, you will be able to participate in live chats to get all your questions answered. No more asking a question on social media and getting a four-word response or asking a social media query only to have it left unanswered. You can leave your questions in the chat room at any time of the day, and one of our experts will get to your question as soon as we get out of bed (or something close to that). You will get a reply in a day, usually much quicker than that, and it will be an in-depth answer to the question posed.
We know that reading can be slightly boring at times, even with the fantastic prose our writers employ, and we are also aware you likely are interested in consuming baseball knowledge on the go. There will be a ton of podcasts in the preseason – both solo and group pods – and they will continue throughout the year, with podcasts coming out each week. The podcasts will deal with everything that you need to know. Who should you add off waivers? What is the deal with the injured player? What’s the deal with that hotshot rookie? Is there any chance that hot starter will continue? There might even be discussions about questions asked in the chatroom. Discussions about superheroes, whiskey, nachos and life might crop up from time to time.
Get ready to read folks. The articles will be coming at you fast and furious.
- What went right and wrong last season?
- Which players to targets and avoid, and why?
- Are rookies a good investment?
- Which players qualify at which positions?
- Should you fade starting pitching?
- What are some advanced measures we can use to break down players? Things like ABA, SWIP, wRC+, wOBA, Expected Stats, Launch Angles, Barrels, etc.
- Should you change the way you play fantasy baseball by using new categories? Is it time to replace the outdated categories we currently use?
- How should you handle drafting a team? How should you build your squad? What’s the best use of the later rounds of a draft?
- How do you uncover potential breakout players?
- The award-winning Player Profile Series where we break down players in great detail, often more than 1,500 words, to ferret out just who a player is or isn’t.
- We will discuss waivers each week, a huge key to fantasy baseball success.
- We will break down the role of the bullpen.
- Which pitchers are trending up or down?
- Daily updates on player health and movement.
- What is going on with minor leaguers, and are they close to contributing in the bigs?
- Which closers are about to lose their jobs, and who might take over?
- What role do the stats play in the continual breakdown of players?
We have rankings for mixed leagues with over 600+ players ranked.
Additionally, we have separate rankings for NL/AL-only leagues.
We have auction values for those of you who play in that format.
We also have articles discussing how to use ADP, how to rank players properly, and why the tiering model is one of the most important tools you should avail yourself of before drafting your team.
On the first of every month during the regular season, the rankings will be refreshed. That means 600+ players will be re-ranked on May 1st, June 1st, July 1st, August 1st and September 1st.
Finally, we will have the Draft Book, as well. All the rankings/auction values in one spot.
There are two ways to get involved.
1 – BUY THE BASEBALL PRODUCT.
The product comes in at $49.99.
It is not a preseason draft guide.
It is a full-season 2021 MLB Product.
All the rankings, articles, podcasts and chat room access.
If you get in early, you can get the entire year at $39.99.
2 – GET VIP ACCESS TO BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL.
You know you want the baseball product, and I would bet that you’re also interested in fantasy football, right? If you are, we’ve got the absolute best cost-to-performance ratio for full season fantasy sports at Fantasy Guru.
Why not get BOTH the Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Football products at Fantasy Guru for the 2021 season? You know you want to.
The product is normally $99.99 for both sports, but if you get in early, you can get both sports for the 2021 season for $69.99.
So, which package are you gonna get so you can comminate in 2021?