The 2020 baseball season is nearly upon us, and it’s time to make some decisions as to how you will best be able to compete in the coming season in fantasy baseball.
Was that magazine you grabbed at the airport enough?
Are you just going to ask questions of folks on social media and hope you get answers?
Are you going to go to one of those big-box sites and use their free data?
Or, do you want a personalized/winning experience? If you are part of this final group, and let’s face it this really is the group you want to be in, we are here to help you at FantasyGuru.com.
Our full season product at FG, it’s not just a preseason product folks, covers you from now through the end of the 2020 regular season. We’ve got rankings, articles, live chats, podcasts and more to offer you in your quest to emerge as a champion in the coming campaign. Read on to learn what your wise investment will bring you in ‘20.
We’ve got rankings.
We have rankings for mixed leagues with 635 players ranked.
We have rankings for NL/AL leagues.
We have auction values for mixed leagues.
We also have articles discussing how to use ADP, how to rank players properly and why the tiering model is important.
On the first of every month during the regular season the rankings will be refreshed. That means 600+ players will be re-ranked on May 1st, June 1st, July 1st, August 1st and September 1st.
There’s really no way to know how many articles will be posted over the course of the preseason and season. Let’s just say that if you read all of them you might go blind. Oodles of articles is a good way to put it.
Note that we will constantly be updated the articles on a daily basis all the way up until the first day of the season, so check back frquently.
- What went right and wrong last season?
- Which players to targets and avoid, and why?
- Are rookies a good investment?
- Which players qualify at which positions?
- How will rules change effect player value?
- What are some advanced measures we can use to breakdown players? Things like ABA, SWIP, wRC+, wOBA, Expected Stats, Launch Angles, Barrels etc.
- Should you change the way you play fantasy baseball by either using new categories or new setups?
- How should you handle drafting a team? How should you build your squad? How do you use the later rounds of a draft? How do you uncover potential breakout players?
- The award-winning Player Profile Series where we break down players in great detail, often more than 1,500 words, to ferret out just who a player is or isn’t.
- We will discuss waivers each week, a huge key to fantasy baseball success.
- We will breakdown the role of the bullpen.
- Which pitchers are trending up or down?
- Daily updates on player health and movement.
- What is going on with minor leaguers, and are they close to contributing in the bigs?
- Which closers are about to lose their jobs, and who might take over?
- What role do the stats play in the continual breakdown of players?
We’ve got a lot of tools that you will be able to use on a daily basis. Here is a listing of a few.
- We will have live real-time stats for games. If you want to follow how a game is going, you won’t have to go to one of the big-box sites. You can come to FG, click on a game, and see how the game is progressing.
- Yes, we will have box scores of all the game action.
- There will be depth charts so you can always know how teams are using their players.
- Schedules will be easily found allowing you to plan out your week.
- We will have standings as well so you can keep track of where the MLB squads are in the standings.
- We will have a stats page. We will have all the fantasy numbers you desire and then some with a relaying of all the traditional numbers you find at the websites you visit. We will be running the numbers on categories like SWIP, ABA & Solds as well as many others. A whole stats suite. Nice, right?
Each week, at scheduled times, you will be able to participate in live chats to get all your questions answered. You can also leave your questions in the chatroom at any time of the day, and one of our experts will get to your question as soon as we get out of bed (or something close to that).
We know that reading can be slightly boring at times, and perhaps you want to keep up to date with the goings on of baseball while on the go. Therefore, each week there will be podcasts detailing the topics of the week. What is the deal with that injury? Should you blow your waiver-wire money/priority on that suddenly hot hitter? What’s the deal with the call up of that future star – will he be a current star? Might even ramble on about whiskey, dating, movies or something else too. You never know.
PRICE POINTS – HOW TO GET INVOLVED
We have some Early Bird Specials going on right now, so I would suggest taking advantage of the discount before the price goes up. We’ve also simplified things this year.
1 – You can purchase the MLB Package. This package costs $39.99 with the discount.
2 – You can get way ahead of the curve by purchasing the VIP Combo Package. This package costs $69.99 with the discount. With this deal you get the 2020 MLB Package AND the 2020 NFL Package. You get the 2020 MLB and NFL seasons at a significant discount, and you only have to worry about paying once to cover the entire 2020 season for baseball and football.