Free Agency is just around the corner, with the official 2017 season beginning March 9th and 4pm. There's always a plethora of free agents across the league, and we pay attention to the little guys as well as the stud players. Where will they land?
One of the most appealing running backs in the draft this year, Christian McCaffrey is elusive and an efficient receiver. Graham Barfield takes a look at why McCaffrey can be seen as the total package in the next installment of his Yards Created series.
A year after an abysmal 2-14 season under Chip Kelly, Kelly is out, Kyle Shanahan is in, and we like the fantasy boost Shanahan can give some of the 49ers playmakers. Check out our entire in-depth look at coaching changes around the league!
The Falcons had it in the bag, but let Super Bowl LI slip away. Still, Matt Ryan had one of his best seasons, and with the weapons he has, the team should start the 2017 season as the NFC South favorites.
Finishing as the number 4 RB at 19.8 FPG, it's tough to believe LeSean McCoy was a third round pick last year. But after finding his groove in the Bill offense, it's expected that he'll vault into the top-10 or top-15 conversation come July and August. Check out our takes on everyone else in the AFC East.
Thinking about Todd Gurley's massive disappointment in 2016 still hurts. Hindsight is 20/20, so every year we take a look back at the previous season to look at where things worked out and where things went wrong, in prep for next season. We had some great calls, but also learned some valuable lessons.
It's taken quite awhile, but the NEW FantasyGuru.com is finally 100% up and running! We'll be continuing to improve the site this offseason, making fixes and tweaks, so check out John Hansen's intro for all the info. New and improved site, same excellent content!
- Tony Romo willing to alter contract (2/21)
- DeSean Jackson to receive strong interest (2/21)
- Competition for Latavius Murray? (2/21)
- AJ McCarron the best QB trade target? (2/20)
- Christian McCaffrey can handle carries (2/20)
- Jimmy Garoppolo top target for Browns? (2/20)
- Russell Okung expected to be released (2/20)
- NYG hasn't shown interest in Adrian Peterson (2/20)
- Giovani Bernard rehab update (2/20)
- Branden Albert visiting Jaguars (2/20)
- Laremy Tunsil to play left tackle (2/20)
- Miami still pursuing Julius Thomas (2/20)
- 2017 Free Agency Preview: Running Backs (2/21)
- 2017 Free Agency Preview: Quarterbacks (2/21)
- Julius Thomas to Miami Breakdown (2/21)
- 2017 Free Agency Preview: Team Needs (2/20)
- 2017 Free Agency Preview: Intro/Glossary (2/20)
- Quarterback Career Length (2/16)
- Yards Created: Christian McCaffrey (2/15)
- Keeper Projections (2/14)
- 2017 Coaching Changes (2/13)
- QB Production After Career Years (2/10)
- 2016 SOS Adjusted WR Scores (2/9)
- 2016/2017 Division Review/Preview: NFC South (2/8)
- 2016/2017 Division Review/Preview: AFC East (2/7)
- Russell Wilson made history last year (2/21)
- Chicago seeking Jay Cutler trade (2/21)
- Tyler Shatley re-signed (2/21)
- Eric Kush contract details (2/21)
- Pat Shurmur focused on running game (2/21)
- More coaching additions for 49ers (2/21)
- Aaron Rodgers in rare company (2/21)
- Career year for Rishard Matthews (2/21)
- Marcus Mariota made history in 2016 (2/21)
- Dallas restructures contracts (2/21)
- Miami acquiring Julius Thomas (2/21)
- Julius Thomas being sent to Miami (2/21)
- Mike Glennon may be option for Jets (2/21)
- Jake Rudock may not be handed No. 2 QB job (2/21)
- Jared Cook played well late in season (2/21)
- Minnesota may look at Kelvin Beachum (2/21)
- Tyson Jackson may not return (2/21)
- Julius Thomas reworks deal (2/21)
- Jonathan Babineaux may not be back (2/21)
- Courtney Upshaw expected to re-sign (2/21)
- Terrell McClain an option for Atlanta? (2/21)
- Adrian Clayborn sidelined for five months (2/21)
- Miami may pursue Brandon Williams (2/21)
- Two Packers RFAs may not receive tenders (2/21)