Why don’t I receive the recover password email?
Browse Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions database by selecting a category from the list.
If you have difficulty logging in, review the following:
- If you signed up before January 2017, your account password is most likely all lowercase regardless if you entered in an uppercase letter.
- Account passwords created after January 2017 are case-sensitive.
- If you use a password manager, the stored password may not be stored in the correct case. Try typing your password in again and resave if successful.
- You may have an issue with your web browser that is preventing you from logging in. We recommend Google Chrome. We have found that many people with browser issues preventing their login that the issue is corrected when they reset their browser back to default settings.
If you are unable to receive the email for the request a new password, be sure to add the domains fantasyguru.com and fantasyfootballguru.com to your email whitelist to ensure you receive emails from our servers. If you still do not receive the recovery email please complete our contact form and provide us with the following so we can reset your password:
- The first and last name on the account
- The email address of the account