QB | Chicago Bears
- 05/19/2017 - Shows many good traits and a big arm, but they gave up a lot for Trubisky, so Glennon needs to move on and for now looks like a backup next 1-2 years.
- 2017 Season - Career 30:15 TD:INT ratio is solid, and decent situation overall; but Trubisky clearly their long-term guy, meaning Glennon will be hard-pressed to start more than half a season.
Recent Player News
- Mike Glennon to remain starter (4/28)
- Mike Glennon ready to show growth (3/11)
- Mike Glennon financials (3/10)
- Mike Glennon deal close to final (3/9)
- Mike Glennon of interest to 49ers (3/6)
- Mike Glennon to land big deal? (3/5)
- Chicago may be favorite for Mike Glennon (3/5)
- NYJ to come hard after Mike Glennon (3/4)
- Mike Glennon offered big money (3/2)
- Tampa Bay may make offer to Mike Glennon (3/1)