As many of you already know, I don’t miss anything when it comes to the NFL or fantasy football. This is mostly because I watch every single snap of every single game every single week. I have hard drives full of every game that I go back and reference whenever there is something in question. I don’t do all of this for my health, quite the contrary. I do this for all of you. So that when you spend your time and/or money with us here at Fantasy Guru, you will always be in the know.
So, every week once the dust settles I will take my pages of notes from the day of football and put them into proper seasonal and daily fantasy context right here. If you have ANY questions about any game, team, player or situation don’t ever be afraid to reach out and ask.
Here is the Week One NFL Recap:
- Le’Veon Bell will be back this week because he has to. The more time he is away and James Conner plays, the more people will realize that his gaudy numbers are system born and thus he’s not worth $20 million per season.
To get full access to the requested content you need
to have the NFL VIP subscription!
Subscribe NowSubscribe now to the NFL VIP package and receive access to the NFL package plus the following:
- Exclusive Member Only Podcasts
- Interact with our Experts in the VIP Chatroom
- VIP Only Livestreams with On-Demand Playback
- Content from Ray Flowers, Vlad Sedler, Jeff Mans & More