Welcome to the playoffs!
In the weekly Stat-Pack, I go team-by-team and break down three key statistics that help explain the fantasy action. The attempt here isn’t to provide atypical game recaps, but instead to provide forward-looking context about the games that may not be obvious.
Enjoy the special Wild-Card version:
- Matt Ryan failed to finish better than QB10 in any single game during the fantasy regular season.
- The Rams allowed just three top-12 (QB1) performances to passers all year, tied for the second-fewest in the league with Baltimore and Buffalo.
- Julio Jones' year-end rank in PFF's receiving yards gained per route run over the last five years: 1st, 1st, 1st, 4th, and 1st.
- The Bills owned a -57 point differential in 2017, worse than the Bears (-56).
- Buffalo's receivers only caught 115 passes in 2017, fewest in the league. Jacksonville allowed just 135 receptions to WRs this year, fewest in the...
Full access is limited to active subscribers only
Subscribe NowRanked #1 in the fantasy football industry in accuracy from 2015-2017.
#1 in accuracy on Fantasy Pros 2015-2107 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall finishes in 3 of the last five years (out of 100+ experts).
Advanced database and unique statistical tools that are tops in the industry
Credibility and top content with a 23-year track record
FREE roster and scoring system import from your league's site
Mobile-friendly site you can use on your phone
A personal portal to your teams with MyGuru, custom news, projections, etc
Graham is a senior analyst for Fantasy Guru and works closely with statistics to produce quanitative analysis for complementary weekly content. He will be appearing before the season and during the season on The Fantasy Guru Podcast with John Hansen and Joe Dolan. Be sure to follow Graham on Twitter at @GrahamBarfield.