Welcome to the playoffs!
In the weekly Stat-Pack, I go team-by-team and break down three key statistics that help explain the fantasy action. The attempt here isn’t to provide atypical game recaps, but instead to provide forward-looking context about the games that may not be obvious.
Enjoy the special Wild-Card version:
- Matt Ryan failed to finish better than QB10 in any single game during the fantasy regular season.
- The Rams allowed just three top-12 (QB1) performances to passers all year, tied for the second-fewest in the league with Baltimore and Buffalo.
- Julio Jones' year-end rank in PFF's receiving yards gained per route run over the last five years: 1st, 1st, 1st, 4th, and 1st.
- The Bills owned a -57 point differential in 2017, worse than the Bears (-56).
- Buffalo's receivers only caught 115 passes in 2017, fewest in the league. Jacksonville allowed just 135 receptions to WRs this year, fewest in the...
To get full access to the requested content you need
to have the NFL or NFL VIP subscription!
Subscribe NowSubscribe now to the NFL package and receive access to the following:
- Staff Rankings and Projections
- All Fantasy Guru Staff Articles
- All Tools
- Daily Practice Reports
- Player/Game Previews
Graham is a senior analyst for Fantasy Guru and works closely with statistics to produce quanitative analysis for complementary weekly content. He will be appearing before the season and during the season on The Fantasy Guru Podcast with John Hansen and Joe Dolan. Be sure to follow Graham on Twitter at @GrahamBarfield.