- RB David Johnson has played more than 95% of the snaps in two of Arizona’s three games. He’s on the field in all game situations except when they are way ahead and they want to run out the clock with Chris Johnson. He’s played more snaps than any RB in the league so far.
- RB Andre Ellington has seen his snaps decrease from 9 to 6 to 1 over the last three weeks. He’s a man without a role.
- RB Chris Johnson’s snaps are totally dependent on game flow. He’s only seen more than 4% of the snaps once so far (Week 2) when the Cards were way ahead late.
- WR Larry Fitzgerald played a season-high 80 snaps (98%) in Week 3. He’s producing at a high level and is clearly still a huge part of the Arizona offense.
- WR Michael Floyd played 74 snaps (90%) in Week 3 after playing only 80% of the snaps in Arizona’s Week 2 blowout win.
- WR John Brown has yet to play even 60% of the snaps in any game so far. He played 81% of the snaps last year so ...
Subscribe NowDon't miss out on the best Fantasy Football information and tools in the business.
#1 in accuracy on Fantasy Pros in 2015-2016 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall finishes in 3 of the last 4 years (out of 140+ experts)
Advanced database and unique statistical tools that are tops in the industry
Credibility and top content with a 23-year track record
FREE roster and scoring system import from your league's site
Mobile-friendly site you can use on your phone
A personal portal to your teams with MyGuru, custom news, projections, etc