Game note: At 59 points, Falcons-Patriots is the largest over/under for the Super Bowl ever, eclipsing Colts-Saints in 2009 (56.5).
- Since ATL lost to KC in Week 13, Matt Ryan has averaged 310.2 YPG, has an 18:0 TD-to-INT ratio, and has thrown for 9.54 YPA. Ryan led the league in YPA for the full year by a mile (9.3).
- In that span since the loss to KC, Atlanta is averaging 39 points per game.
- Falcons have eclipsed 40 points in three of their last six games.
- For perspective, the 2013 Broncos averaged 37.9 PPG while the undefeated 2007 Patriots averaged 36.8 PPG.
- This is way back in 2013, but Belichick did not use a single ISO corner to shadow Julio. He went for 6/108 on 13 targets that day.
- Devonta Freeman has caught 4+ passes in five-straight while Coleman has at least 3 catches in four...
Subscribe NowDon't miss out on the best Fantasy Football information and tools in the business.
#1 in accuracy on Fantasy Pros in 2015-2016 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall finishes in 3 of the last 4 years (out of 140+ experts)
Advanced database and unique statistical tools that are tops in the industry
Credibility and top content with a 23-year track record
FREE roster and scoring system import from your league's site
Mobile-friendly site you can use on your phone
A personal portal to your teams with MyGuru, custom news, projections, etc
Graham is a senior analyst for Fantasy Guru and works closely with statistics to produce quanitative analysis for complementary weekly content. He will be appearing before the season and during the season on The Fantasy Guru Podcast with John Hansen and Joe Dolan. Be sure to follow Graham on Twitter at @GrahamBarfield.