Notable IDP Injuries
- Seahawks DL Michael Bennett suffered a right knee injury and did not return. He’s expected to play in Week Seven.
- Chiefs CB Marcus Peters injured his shoulder.
- Dolphins SS Reshad Jones injured his shoulder and did not return. He may miss time.
- Ravens OLB Terrell Suggs left with a biceps injury.
- Texans CB Kevin Johnson broke his foot and is expected to miss significant time.
- Texans CB Johnathan Joseph injured his forearm, but returned.
- Browns FS Jordan Poyer suffered a lacerated kidney and was placed on Injured Reserve.
- Packers CB Damarious Randall exited with a groin injury.
- Rams DT Michael Brockers left with what was originally called a hip injury, but now is considered undisclosed.
- Ravens CB Jimmy Smith suffered a concussion and did not return.
- Eagles DT Bennie Logan strained his groin and did not return.
- Jets LB
Subscribe NowDon't miss out on the best Fantasy Football information and tools in the business.
#1 in accuracy on Fantasy Pros in 2015-2016 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall finishes in 3 of the last 4 years (out of 140+ experts)
Advanced database and unique statistical tools that are tops in the industry
Credibility and top content with a 23-year track record
FREE roster and scoring system import from your league's site
Mobile-friendly site you can use on your phone
A personal portal to your teams with MyGuru, custom news, projections, etc