Notable IDP Injuries
- Rams CB Trumaine Johnson suffered an ankle injury and did not return.
- Giants CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie injured his groin.
- Giants CB Eli Apple injured his groin and did not return.
- Colts CB Patrick Robinson left with a knee injury.
- Steelers DE Cameron Heyward left with a hamstring injury, and is expected to miss 2-3 weeks.
- Jets ILB David Harris suffered a hamstring injury.
- Texans CB Johnathan Joseph exited with a concussion.
- Dolphins OLB Koa Misi was placed on injured reserve with a neck injury.
Initially a subscriber to Fantasy Guru, Justin became the company’s IDP Analyst in 2015. He produces both preseason and in-season content geared towards IDPers, including weekly defensive player previews. Follow him on Twitter at @downwithIDP.