Notable IDP Injuries
- Rams CB Trumaine Johnson suffered an ankle injury and did not return.
- Giants CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie injured his groin.
- Giants CB Eli Apple injured his groin and did not return.
- Colts CB Patrick Robinson left with a knee injury.
- Steelers DE Cameron Heyward left with a hamstring injury, and is expected to miss 2-3 weeks.
- Jets ILB David Harris suffered a hamstring injury.
- Texans CB Johnathan Joseph exited with a concussion.
- Dolphins OLB Koa Misi was placed on injured reserve with a neck injury.
On The Wire
Calais Campbell (DE, Ari) –After several weeks of near-misses resulting in poor production, several IDPers dropped Campbell before Week Five. Whoops. His 4 tackle/2 sack/INT/PD performance was a great example of how the DE spot works in fantasy for our studs: there are duds in between huge games. Campbell has been looking good all season, but one of his issues has been the addition of OLB Chandler Jones on his side of the line. That may be contributing to a few more games of lowered production than we’re used to. That said, Campbell still only has one game below 4.5 FP. Campbell is just too talented and playing too well to be held down for too long. He’s available in 70% of ESPN leagues and 81% of Yahoo leagues.
Brandon Graham (DE, Phi) – Well, hello #3 DL. Graham got Week Four off, and came back this week to put his best game together so far. Graham now has 14 tackles (12 solo), 3 sacks, and 4 other big plays. He’s shown the consistency that we crave at the DL spot: he has at least 5 FP in all four of his games. Graham is available in 88% of ESPN leagues and 89% of Yahoo leagues.
Cameron Jordan (DE, NO) – Yay bye weeks. Jordan is the #13 DL in fantasy, with 17 tackles (10 solo), 2.5 sacks, 2 PD and a forced fumble. On a defense that stays on the field a lot, Jordan is capitalizing on all that opportunity. He was on bye last week, and consequently is severely underowned for a DL1. If you grab him now, he’ll be past his bye and might stay ...