Bye weeks and injuries are never good, but this week we welcome some quality IDPs back home after their suspensions have been lifted, so there’s a chance they’re showing up just in time. Also, some early season fantasy flukes might not be so fluky after all…
Notable IDP Injuries
- 49ers DE DeForest Buckner injured his foot and did not return.
- Bucs DT Gerald McCoy injured his calf and did not return.
- Saints DE/OLB Paul Kruger suffered a back injury and did not return.
- Falcons LB Sean Weatherspoon ruptured his Achilles’ tendon and is done for the year.
- 49ers NaVorro Bowman ruptured his Achilles’ tendon and is done for the year.
- Washington LB Ryan Kerrigan sprained his elbow but the injury doesn’t appear to be serious.
- Washington LB Will Compton strained his shoulder.
- Washington LB/S Su’a Cravens suffered a concussion and is in concussion protocol.
- Steelers OLB Jarvis Jones injured his lef...
Subscribe NowDon't miss out on the best Fantasy Football information and tools in the business.
#1 in accuracy on Fantasy Pros in 2015-2016 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall finishes in 3 of the last 4 years (out of 140+ experts)
Advanced database and unique statistical tools that are tops in the industry
Credibility and top content with a 23-year track record
FREE roster and scoring system import from your league's site
Mobile-friendly site you can use on your phone
A personal portal to your teams with MyGuru, custom news, projections, etc
Initially a subscriber to Fantasy Guru, Justin became the company’s IDP Analyst in 2015. He produces both preseason and in-season content geared towards IDPers, including weekly defensive player previews. Follow him on Twitter at @downwithIDP.