THE BRAND NEW FANTASYGURU.COM!
We will start with all the new features of the We've been working for well over a year on our new site, which represents a massive upgrade over the old site in every way imaginable. We've create what we think is quite possibly the most cutting-edge site in the industry.
In addition to the new site making our jobs easier posting and sharing content, there are some general improvements to and advantages with the new site, such as:
- Better Data - We'll get into all the specifics below, but it's important to note that we are 100% converted to and licensed by industry-leader STATS LLC. This means that we have access to data that no other fantasy site has (with perhaps 1-2 exceptions), and our automated data feeds should supply you with information more quickly than in the past.
- Mobile-friendly - You can now view and use the entire site on your smartphone, which some may prefer over our MyGuru app (which will be updated for 2017) by July's end.
- Better organization of content - You can now search with our database pages and for certain articles and players mentioned in articles. When an article is posted, you can now view related content and recent content from the author on the article page.
- More subscriber control and access - Subscribers can alter what content they'd like to see now, and it's easier than ever to view subscription details like expiration date, order history, etc.
- Better site/customer communication - Our new site has an alert and notification system that allows us to convey critical information to all subscribers who are logged in, which is a great way for us to let you know if there's an issue that we're working on. In addition, the new site has a trouble ticket system that will make customer service and technical requests more efficient and effective.
The NEW MyGuru
MyGuru has been a feature at FantasyGuru.com for over a decade, but it's received a major upgrade this year. The entire system of setting up your own personal portal to your leagues (up to 15) has been revamped, and it'll be easier than ever to import teams and to switch back and forth between your inputted leagues and certain default scoring systems (PPR, ESPN, even DFS sites) to view custom projections.
Roster Import Tool - We've improved the roster import tool this year with more league management sites than ever! In 2017, we will support at least 10 fantasy league hosting sites, including: Yahoo, ESPN, NFL.com, CBS, MyFantasyLeague, RT Sports, Fleaflicker, Fox, FFPC, Fantrax, and NFFC.
If your league is run by one of these companies, you'll be able to import your entire roster after your draft with a click of a mouse and also sync your current teams after you make roster moves on the league management site. In addition, you can also import your scoring system, so your teams in MyGuru, your personal portal to all your fantasy teams on our site, can be imported and set up in minutes.
Customized Content! - This one is huge! Since we'll be pulling in a ton of data from 10 or more league management sites, we'll be able in 2017 to offer more customized content than ever! For example, in our Waiver Wire article, we have the ability to highlight players who are available in your league! In addition, when looking at our seasonal rankings (updated each week), weekly rankings, and keeper league rankings, the players available in YOUR league will be highlighted along with the players currently on your roster for quick reference (you will be able to differentiate between your players in your league and free agent players in your league, as each will be color-coded differently. They will be color-coded as follows:
Yellow = On your roster of the currently selected franchise/league
Blue = On a roster within the currently selected league
Gray = On one of your rosters within all of your league
No Color = The player is available in your currently selected franchise/league
Roster Analyzer Add-On - If you set up a team in MyGuru, you can always refer to the Roster Analyzer to suggest a starting lineup based on your league settings and our projections. New this year, you can also pull in your opponent's team so they are stacked together showing our projections for all your players and also your opponents. If you're projected to lose, you can then adjust your lineup to go for more upside. Conversely, if you're projected to win handily, you can focus on safer players in your starting lineup (and you'll be able to see which players are safe, volatile, etc. elsewhere on the site.
All New Fantasy Guru Database!
Our pre-existing DB has always been highly searchable, customizable, and sortable by all columns, a range of weeks, home/away, etc. And it's always allowed users to easily sort through categories including pass targets, red-zone and goal-line carries/targets, and more. It's also included individual game logs for all players and teams going back to 2002 and had team views that will show top performers on each team.
All those features are still there, but to give you an idea of the upgrades, here's a quick look at what's been added to our stat leaders DB:
- Total snaps - The total number of snaps played in (Note: there's a separate snap report to view all snaps for all players).
- Percentage of snaps - The percentage of the total snaps for a team the player participated in.
- Percentage of snaps involved - The percentage of the total number of snaps that a player was involved in (carries, catches, targets, etc.).
- Total Touches - With our new DB, you'll be able to sort players by TOTAL touches for any range of weeks you'd like to get a better feel for which RBs/WRs/TEs are touching the ball more.
- Big Plays - You can quickly and easily see how many plays a person has made for 20-29 yards, 30-39 yards, 40-49, and 50+.
- Catch Rate and Yards Per Target - Both are automatically calculated for all players and this information can be found each morning after the game (s) in our Inside the Boxscore report and in the leaders page.
- Red Zone/Goal Line Effectiveness - We're expanding our Red Zone tool to calculate stats for additional field like snaps, percentage of plays involved, yards per catch, catch rate, target percentage, etc. inside the 20 and the 5.
- A QB's YPA in the leader section - Not a riveting addition, but we've not had this in the leaders page in the past This has not been the case in the past.
- Fantasy Tier Finishes - One of our main goals with the new site and database is to contextualize player stats as we see fit, and one of the best ways we can do that is to show how often a player finishes in a certain tier for a given week or range of weeks in YOUR SCORING SYSTEM. With this new feature and tool, you'll be able to quickly view how many times a player finished in the top-5, top-12, top-24, etc. In other words, you'll be able to quickly see how many times your RB was a RB1, RB2, etc. This is very useful for making WW and lineup decisions and we will weave this information into most of our content.
- Bust Rate - You'll also be able to easily view the number of times a player finished as a "bust," which will be defined as outside the top-20 at QB and TE, top-36 for RBs, and, and top-48 for WRs, so you can easily see which players are performing relative to everyone else at their position.
- Color-coded charts - You can, for example, view color-coded graphs showing each receiver's target share percentage for each week to get a better look at his role and activity in his offense.
New Advanced Leaderboards!
The all new leaderboards are great, but here's we're really taking it to the next level with our new Advanced Leaderboards. These include all positions and will feature:
- League Averages - Our new DB allows us to display a constantly-updated league average for ALL stats in YOUR scoring system. For example, if you're wondering what the league average is for a RB in terms of fantasy points per snap over the last 4 weeks, you can get that to compare with any other player (s), and we'll have this information to contextualize player performances in all our content.
- Sacks - The total number of times a QB is sacked.
- Sack Percentages for QBs - The percentage of plays in which a QB is sacked.
- QB Opportunity - The percentage of passing or rushing attempts for QBs per snap.
- Fantasy Points Per Snap - How many points does each player get per snap.
- Fantasy Points Per Touch - How many points each player gets every time he touches the ball.
- QB Fantasy Points Per Passing Attempt - A great measure of efficiency.
- Fantasy Points Per Target - Yet another great way to showcase efficiency and to spot emerging players before everyone else.
- Passing TD Percentage - The percentage of TD passes thrown per pass attempt.
- INT Percentage - The percentage of INTs per pass attempt for QBs.
- Adjusted Net Yards Per Pass Attempt - Rather than just dividing pass yards by attempts, ANY/A accounts for TDs, INTs, and then adjusts for sacks, so it's a more "wholesome" view of the passer.
- Carry Percentage - A percentage of a team's total carries for a player when he is active, and you'll be able to switch between the numbers and a player's team percentage. So you can quickly view a chart that shows a RB's team carry percentage for each week to help you spot trends.
- Target Percentage - A percentage of a team's total targets and a team's positional targets for a player when he is active, and you'll be able to switch between the numbers and a player's team percentage. So you can quickly view a chart that shows a WRs weekly targets and/or his team's target percentage for each week to help you spot trends.
- TD Percentage/Fantasy Points - Check here to see the percentage of a player's total fantasy points that comes exclusively from TDs.
- Third Down Production - We'll be able to remove all other stats to show all stats for players on 3rd down. We view this tool as a good way to quickly spot out players who are helping the team more than the traditional stat sheet shows. In addition, we can flip it around and see what production the DEFENSES are giving up to skill players on third down.
- Consistency Rating - Using standard deviation, we'll assign a consistency rating to all players, which will be visible in the leader section and present in our projections, to help you pick the more consistent player (Note: there's a separate snap report to view all snaps for all players).
- IDP Data - Including tackles per snap, sacks per snap, INTs per snap, passes defended/snap, etc.
And there's more!
In addition to everything we've always had on the site and all the 2017 upgrades mapped out above, there's even more to our new database and site.
- Query Builder/Situational Player Production - Using a Query Builder on the site, you'll be able to "build queries" for a wide variety of situational stats. There are too many to list because the possibilities are almost endless, but for example you will eventually be able to build stat reports for players in early or late games, when ahead in games, against a particular team, stats with certain weather conditions, and much, much more. This tool will start out fairly basic and will grow from there, but we expect this tool and it's incredible flexibility to be a major foundation of our new database in the years to come.
- Quick Graph Feature - When viewing a table you will be able to select up to 10 (may vary per table) players and then click the graph button and have the data from the table displayed in a graph. This is an amazing addition for those who enjoy data and viewing data.
- Table Manipulation - New this year and every year going forward, you can manipulate many of our tables to show data that YOU want to see and hide data that you don't want to view.
- Yards Created Data - Using a proprietary collection of data and methodology, Senior Analyst Graham Barfield signature feature will be the foundation of many articles, but the data is also going to be available in our database. Fantasy Guru subscribers will get tons of data on college and NFL backs. The list of Yards Created features and data points is nearly infinite -- but our subscribers will have full access to: Yards Created per Attempt (inside, outside, out of shotgun, from under center, etc.), Defenders in the Box data, percentage of caries versus Extra Defenders in the Box, percentage of carries that created 5, 10, 20, and 30+ yards, Missed Tackles (forced by speed, elusiveness, and power), Yards Blocked and blocker alignment data, receiving data on a per route basis, and Pass Protection Execution rates!
- Player Pairing - With this new player pairing feature, you can easily view statistics centered around QBs for receivers (RBs, WRs, and TEs). So, if you're wondering how a receiver is working with a QB, you can see his receiver's targets, catch rate, etc. over the season, a range of weeks, etc. It will work the other way, too, so you'll be able to see a QB's completion rate, YPA, etc. when targeting a specific RB, WR, or TE.
- Weekly Target Chart - New this year you can view charts that show the weekly targets for all players so you can easily so if someone's role is growing, diminishing, etc. These charts include target per game average, yards per target, target percentage for his team.
- Fantasy Finish Chart - We'll show the number of weekly finishes in certain ranges (top-5, top-12, etc.) in our leaderboard but in addition we'll place all the data in a chart that shows each player's fantasy finish by week - in YOUR scoring system - to help you understand how consistent he is. This will also include the total number of times each player finished in the top-5, top-12, and top-16 in his position in YOUR scoring system that you're logged into.
- Defensive Catch Rate - Most know what a "catch rate" is (the percentage of targets that are caught), but we'll now because to flip a stat like that upside down and show the catch rate a DEFENSE is giving up to a RB, WR, etc. If the Bears are allowing RBs to catch 90% of their targets, for example, you'll want to know that if your RB is going up against the Bears. You'll also see what percentage of each team's catches given up go to RBs, WRs, TEs, etc.
- Defensive Burn Rate Rankings - You'll be able to see any defensive back's "burn rate," which is helpful because we want to know if a DB is getting burned a lot, but more importantly you'll be able to see how the defenses stack up in terms of burn rates. If the Lions have the highest burn rate as a team in the league, you'll want to start your receivers against them. We can see how many times a DB was targeted (or he was covering the targeted player), number of catches allowed, passes broken up, TDs given up and interceptions when targeted. In addition we can break it down to distances so the stats mentioned for 10 or less yards, 11-20, 21-30, etc so you can see if he gets beat deep often. The one thing we CAN'T do is know if the player originally lined up against a particular WR. We have data that shows who was involved in the play as far as who was the target, defender and tackler but the defender and tackler are not always the players that started the play at the line of scrimmage.
- Defensive Stuff Rate - You'll be able to see a ton of stats that can help you make decisions on RBs, but unique to the fantasy industry is our running tally of all 32 team's "stuff rate," which is obviously related to a defense's ability to stuff the run. We will have a data table and should eventually have a graph that shows a team's stuff rate, just like the defensive catch rates for defense.
- NFL Matchup Page - Different from viewing your fantasy matchups each week in MyGuru, we have a weekly matchups page for each upcoming NFL matchup to show you team stat comparisons, stats for players on the two teams playing, weather reports, injuries and some other details focused on the matchup.
- Defensive Team Leaderboard - This is something we've actually never had, but it can be a great resource when analyzing weekly matchups. In addition to showing typical stats for each defense like offensive plays a game against them, yards and points allowed per game, and the number of rushes, passes, catches, rushing/passing yards against, we'll show hard-to-find stats like yards after initial contact given up, catch rates given up to opposing receivers, yards after the catch given up, plus the percentage of rushes and passes against them on average and more!
- Enhanced Team Pages - We've always had plenty of team stats, and they remain with a ton of other stats added, but each team page now also shows a variety of things like depth charts, injury and practice report notes, news, and links to articles about the team you're looking at.
- Enhanced Player Pages - These pages in the past have had the game logs and most recently some news and notes. The new player pages will have a few different widgets of small data samples of recent stats, next opponent, most recent news and notes. It's a homepage for each player that shows a bunch of quick-reference stats plus news and injury information on the player.
- More informational reports - Tied into our database and relationship with STATS LLC, we'll have a bunch of different reports available to subscribers as an added bonus. They are:
- Daily official NFL injury and practice reports and statuses updating on the site, as well as weather and gameday in active reports.
- Bye Weeks - Check here to see all the players who are off on each of the bye weeks, or you can search by team.
- Game Day Weather Forecasts - No need to check elsewhere, as we have a weather page that updates HOURLY forecasts for each gametime each week.
FANTASY APPS & DRAFTING TOOLS
FREE for all 2017 subscribers, you'll love our two smart phone apps, which will work for iPhones/iPads and also Android phones and tablets.
- Draft Guru iPhone/iPad and Android Apps - The Draft Guru app has a mock draft mode where you can select your draft position and practice drafting, and it also has a "real draft" mode where you can actually use it to maximize and dominate your live draft using the "Guru's Picks feature to isolate the best picks for you during the draft. You can select keepers for all teams, queue up players to be drafted on a watch list, add in flex positions, and much more. An export feature allows you to save results, offers post-draft rankings of all the teams in the draft based on projected total points, and supports for 16-team and 20 rounds, and more. FREE with your 2017 subscription
- MyGuru App - Some may not want to use this app, since the site is officially mobile-friendly in 2017 and 100% of our content can be easily viewed using a smart phone web browser, but we've updated the MyGuru app in 2017 while also simplifying it. But for those who prefer the app, it will still give you access to all of our articles, season and weekly projections, the latest keeper rankings, our news and injury report feed, depth charts, and our podcasts. FREE with your 2017 subscription
- Draft Analyzer Software - In 2017 we will once again offer our subscribers a license for the award-winning Draft Analyzer software, which is a $24.95 value. Powered by constantly-updated FantasyGuru.com projections, users can use this powerful program to draft, mock draft, and more. Assign keepers, trade draft picks, and more customization for the browser-based software. Also included is a downloadable program to use if you need to draft offline. FREE with your 2017 subscription
EXCEL DRAFTING TOOLS
Download these various tools and put the power of technology + our projections to work for you!
- Auction Guru Excel Tool - This tool assists you in auction drafts, updating optimal price and strategy information in real-time. Before your draft, you enter all the basic info for your league (scoring system, number of owners in your league, number of players at each position, etc.). The tool will calculate an estimated "highest bid" for each player. In addition to using our projections as the baseline for dollar values, we actually incorporate Mike Horn's 2017 Price Tiers for the various positions into this tool, so it has 2017-specific auction intelligence built in. As players get drafted, you enter the bid amount and the team they went to. The tool then updates values for players (based on our projections) in real-time, adjusting for factors like: owners over or under-bidding for players (adjusts value of other guys left), whether owners have filled their slots for starters and likely reserves, and other key stuff. It essentially gives you updated "best bids" based on how the draft has gone so far. New features include a "search" button to find players quickly (makes life easier in the heat of the auction!), increased number of players allowed on each roster, a "printable team roster" page for when the auction is done, and the ability to import your scoring system and keepers from an older version of the tool (so when new projections come out you don't have to re-enter your info). FREE with your 2017 subscription
- 2017 Excel Pro Draft Tool - Using this downloadable, stand-alone Excel program to easily track and manage your online or offline drafts, and use the tool to maximize your Value-Based Drafting and much more. FREE with your 2017 subscription
- 2017 Excel Simple Draft Tool - This is a tool is for the non-expert Excel user so he/she can utilize to track, manage, and maximize their drafts. FREE with your 2017 subscription
- 2017 Excel Custom Cheat Sheet - All our projections in Excel for you to do as you please. Enter your specific scoring system and this tool re-sorts the players for your scoring system and automatically creates a cheat sheet that you can print out. FREE with your 2017 subscription
- 2017 SOS Excel Data Charts - View our current charts showing projected SOS for the whole season, first half, second half, and more. FREE with your 2017 subscription
Printable PDF Worksheets
All laid out well for easy printing and viewing.
- 2017 Rush Chart - Each team's schedule color-coded by ease vs. the run.
- 2017 Pass Chart - Each team's schedule color-coded by ease vs. the pass.
- 2017 Bye Week Sheet - Track your draft player's bye weeks as you draft them.
- Roster Tracker Sheet - Track your drafted roster
- Position Tracker Sheet - Track your positions drafted
- Draft Tracker - Record each rounds of your draft on this sheet
Your subscription includes a ton of very useful tools to aid in your preparation and weekly maneuvering.
- Depth Charts - Our dynamic depth charts are updated daily and Updated daily. Easily view/print our depth charts in their entirety, by team, view players on the injury report currently, and more.
- Custom Preseason/Regular Season Projections - Custom-built and sortable, expert offensive skill, special team, and IDP projections strictly based on your scoring methods, and includes kick returner projections for individual players and teams. You can also combine and view projections for WR/TE, RB/WR, RB/WR/TE, etc. Includes expert analysis for each player. Customizable projections include Up and Down indicators to help you identify who's on the move up and who's on the move down. New for 2017, we've added a consistency rating for all players (in-season) plus a breakdown of their tier finishes for the season (number of times they were top-12, etc.). Myriad preset scoring systems included for top season-long and DFS sites.
- Custom Cheat Sheet Tool - Customized rankings can be generated on the site in cheat sheet form (even one-page) for easy access and viewing in the preseason and for each week of the regular season. These are really useful during your draft! Note: In the preseason, we also produce generic PPR and Non-PPR cheat sheets and top-200 cheat sheets in PDF form.
- Roster Analyzer - Use this powerful tool to help with your lineup decisions. Once you have created your team in MyGuru (see above), simply check back here each week for our suggested starting lineup(s) based on our projections and your scoring system with one click of a button. These are updated 6-8 times per week during the season from Tuesday night right up until kickoff.
- Points Allowed Tool - For all positions, including IDPs, see what teams are giving up the most/least points to each fantasy position in your scoring system(s) over the schedule range you select. Say you're facing a tough lineup decision at QB. Simply use this tool to see which one of your QBs' opponents have given up more production to the position in YOUR scoring system. You can even sort by home/away and in wins/losses and view game logs for all teams and see exactly what they gave up to a specific position, including fantasy points in YOUR scoring system.
- Strength of Schedule Tool - A purely statistical measure of the schedule for each team. We measure strength of schedule by looking at the fantasy points allowed by each team to a given position and then summing up and averaging those points over the schedule range you select. The SOS shown can be customized to YOUR league's scoring system, so it's SOS in YOUR league. Say you've been presented a trade, a RB for a RB. Simply use this tool to see which of the RBs has the easier remaining schedule (or whatever weekly range you want to use, next 3 games, 4, 5, etc.) in YOUR scoring system.
- Matchup History Tool - Use this tool to see exactly what your players have done against this week's opponent the last decade plus, including fantasy PPG in YOUR scoring system. Or, if you're looking for a free-agent QB for a given week, you can see a ranking of all the league's QBs (or any position) for any given week, sorted by their career fantasy points per game against that week's opponent. Using this tool, you can easily find a FA who has a productive (preferably recent) history against his opponent that week. Also view game logs for all players against all opponents going back to 2002.
- IDP-Stud Report - Keep track of the defensive leaders easily and effectively. Track all major defensive stats as well as who's creating most of the opportunities for their team with overall contribution percentages.
PRESEASON CONTENT - AN OVERVIEW
These HUGE updates will be posted on a continuing and very regular basis throughout the preseason. It will give you absolutely everything you'll need for your draft.
- 2016's Lessons Learned - We apply the lessons fantasy owners should have learned from 2016 season. It's a detailed review of the previous year with an eye toward what we can take out of it for the upcoming 2017 season.
- The Stock Watch: If you're looking to read one main article each week to keep up with all the preseason action, this is it. This in-depth article will detail which players' (offensive and defensive) stock is rising and which players' stock is falling, with detailed reasons why. This feature is produced in bulk very early in the week in the preseason and is constantly updated all week, so you'll always know who's on the rise and decline.
- NFL and Fantasy News Feed: Our steady stream of NFL news, injury reports, transactions, and more provides up-to-date information whenever you want it and is searchable by player and sortable by NFL team and also position.
- Player News & Notes: Updated daily throughout the preseason. Searchable and sortable updates on your players, all players, search by day, etc.
- Injury Updates: Updated daily throughout the preseason. Searchable and sortable updates on your players, all players, search by day, etc.
- Training Camp Battles: A very extensive and constantly updated look at this year's key training camp battles (usually 65-70 battles), with key information typically obtained from NFL insiders on our payroll. It's the best and most up-to-date and comprehensive look at position battles that you'll find online this summer.
- Depth Charts - Our dynamic depth charts are updated daily and Updated daily. Easily view/print our depth charts in their entirety, by team, view players on the injury report currently, and more.
UPDATED TWICE WEEKLY (OR MORE FREQUENTLY)
- Custom Offensive and IDP Projections: Once you enter a team into MyGuru, you'll get customize projections for the preseason, and we update them at least twice a week (early in the week and later in the week) online, which will also update all projections for all our tools. We'll generally update projections early and late in the week (typically late Monday night and Friday afternoon).
- Excel-based, Web, and Smart Phone/Tablet Tools: Check above for information, but these tools are updated twice weekly (or more frequently) in the preseason, along with our projections and all the cheat sheets listed below.
- Custom Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet: Create a custom 1-page cheat sheet (with several other viewing/printing options such as displaying player comments) with positional player rankings based on your custom scoring system. Note: You can also create these with our Excel custom cheat sheet.
- PPR Cheat Sheet (PDF) - Our PPR Cheat Sheet ranks 375+ players and defensive teams for yardage and TDs with PPR and is great if you want to use just one piece of paper to draft.
- Non-PPR Cheat Sheet (PDF) - Our Non-PPR Cheat Sheets rank 375+ players and defensive teams for yardage and TDs with PPR and is great if you want to use just one piece of paper to draft.
- Non-PPR Top-200 Overall (PDF) - This 1-page PDF cheat sheet is a nice reference tool and lists position, projected points, and has highlighted our players to target from picks 1-200.
- PPR Top-200 Overall (PDF) - This 1-page PDF cheat sheet is a nice reference tool and lists position, projected points, and has highlighted our players to target from picks 1-200.
- IDP Cheat Sheet - We'll rank the IDPs and help you locate the players who'll get you sacks, tackles, and interceptions. And we constantly update throughout the preseason.
UPDATED WEEKLY (OR MORE FREQUENTLY)
- Exhibition Game Reviews - Extensive reviews of each exhibition game, with everything you should know about them. There's no need for you to research what happened in these games; we'll have it all covered with our game reviews.
- 2017 Draft Plan - Publisher John Hansen takes a look at the talent at each position and all the trends we're seeing in the hundreds of drafts we observe to give you a definitive plan of action for your 2017 draft. Who should you be targeting? What positions do you need to address early? Which can you hold off on? Should you take your TE early? It's all covered here position-by-position, round-by-round, and pick-by-pick. Constantly updated throughout the preseason and covers all the current trends and more.
- Good Vibes/Bad Vibes - Another of Publisher John Hansen's signature preseason pieces, he covers all the overall "vibes" for each team in the preseason and relates them to the fantasy values of their players. This highly anticipated article is updated weekly (and sometimes daily) and has consistently isolated teams (and, therefore, players) that have fallen well short of expectations for the season or have greatly exceeded expectations.
- 2017's Values & Players to Target - We isolate some of the players we like as values or specific players to target for various reasons at various stages of a draft (Round 1-3, 4-6, etc.) and offer a ton of analysis why we like them and when you should be targeting them. Last year's list included productive players mostly drafted outside of the top-25 overall like: Ezekiel Elliott, LeSean McCoy, AJ Green, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, DeMarco Murray, Drew Brees, Travis Kelce, Kirk Cousins, Theo Riddick, Marcus Mariota, Dak Prescott, Kyle Rudolph along with Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry, Aaron Rodgers, Jordan Reed, Frank Gore, DeSean Jackson, Matthew Stafford, Bilal Powell, Darren Sproles, and Spencer Ware.
- 2017's Overvalued & Players to Avoid - Last year's list included players like: Cam Newton, Duke Johnson, Arian Foster, Justin Forsett, Thomas Rawls, Kelvin Benjamin, Allen Hurns, Kevin White, Dorial Green-Beckham, Markus Wheaton, Ladarius Green, and Tyler Eifert. It's a constantly updated look at some players you should avoid overpaying for or avoid completely this year, with reasons why. We look at scheme, player's role, strength of schedule, injuries, and more.
- Mr. Relevant - Your extensive guide to getting the best player available with your last or next-to-last picks. Last year, this guide advised to take a shot late on viable and productive players such as: Dak Prescott, Jamison Crowder, Kyle Rudolph, Hunter Henry, and Spencer Ware along with Chris Thompson, Kenneth Dixon, Christine Michael, Will Fuller, Chris Hogan, and Kenny Britt.
- ADP Analysis - In one of our most popular features, our ADP (Average Draft Position) experts scan as many drafts as possible to determine the top-200 players' ADP. We also offer up extensive analysis of the summer's draft trends and which players are going too early and which players are sliding too far. You'll not only know which players to take, but when to take them for those in 8, 10, 12 and 14-team leagues. This feature is updated weekly throughout the preseason.
- Draft Position Strategy - We map out a plan of action for each area of a draft, such as picking early in the first round. We'll help you if you have an early, mid, or late pick in the first round.
- 2017 Rookie Report - In our very extensive coverage, we rank the year's rookies and offer in-depth analysis on their 2017 values and keeper-league values. It's constantly updated throughout the preseason and very detailed, also including keeper league rankings and overviews.
- Expert Fantasy Football Mock Drafts - FantasyGuru.com experts and some of the top minds in fantasy football will participate in and analyze 20+ mock and real drafts to help our readers get a feel for their 2016 drafts. We'll run and analyze drafts for 8, 10, 12, and 14-team leagues plus 2-QB leagues, IDP leagues, and more.
- More Fantasy Football Mock Draft Analysis - In addition to publishing our results and analysis of "Expert Drafts," we'll participate in numerous "regular" fantasy drafts to give a clearer picture of the fantasy draft landscape in the real world. We'll organize (among subscribers) and analyze 3-4 mock drafts a week in the preseason.
- Special Team Previews - Although they are often overlooked by others, we preview each kick return game and rank all 32 teams based on their return game prowess and potential.
- Kick Returner Previews - Our special team's expert will preview and cover extensively the top-50 return men in the league with analysis, projected stats, and more. It's updated weekly throughout the preseason as things develop.
- Return Men/Offensive Previews - If your league awards extra points for return production for offensive and even defensive players, we've got you covered this year.
- Offensive Line Previews - Perhaps nothing is more important to the success of an offense than the offensive line. While O-lines are often overlooked by others, we preview each offensive line in great detail and analyze how it will affect the fantasy production for its team. We'll wrap it up by telling you if the lines will be better, worse, or the same for the run and the pass. We'll include all the data, personnel, and player news for all 32 OLs.
- 2017's Top Backups - We take an extensive position-by-position look at the top back-up players at QB, RB, and WR. Some of these players you'll want to draft late to protect your starters or even to stash away for a rainy day. Last year in this article we said good things and ranked highly on our positional lists the following 2015 preseason backups who made impacts were: Carson Wentz, DeAngelo Williams, Tim Hightower, JJ Nelson, Hunter Henry, Tevin Coleman, Devontae Booker, and Spencer Ware.
- 2017 Breakout WRs - Our annual and very extensive look at those WRs and TEs entering their second and third seasons, when they should be ready to break out. We'll break all the second and third-year WRs and TEs into various tiers so readers know which of these players has a good chance, a decent chance, or little chance to break out in 2016. This article in 2015 ranked high and featured emerging players like: Stefon Diggs, CJ Fiedorowicz, Jamison Crowder, Ty Montgomery, Willie Snead, and Davante Adams along with Donte Moncrief, Eric Ebron, Cameron Brate, JJ Nelson, Marqise Lee, and Quincy Enunwa.
- PPR Gold - Each year we offer an extensive preview of the RBs, WRs, and TEs who should be more valuable and/or sleepers for those in PPR leagues, and we constantly update the list through the preseason. We also break the players down into target groups for early, middle, and late rounds. Last year's article ranked highly and featured non-obvious players like: Theo Riddick, Darren Sproles, Brandin Cooks, Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Mike Evans, Doug Baldwin, Stefon Diggs along with Frank Gore, Golden Tate, Willie Snead, Michael Crabtree, Emmanuel Sanders, Zach Ertz, Eric Ebron, and Jason Witten.
- 2017 RB Handcuffs - Throughout the preseason and weekly throughout the regular season, we update readers on who the best RB handcuffs for each "starter" should be. Some teams don't have an ideal handcuff, but we give you the best overview of how to protect your RB studs with back-up RB info for all 32 teams.
- 2017's TD Vultures - This extensive and constantly updated preseason feature profiles the RBs, WRs, and TEs who should be particularly active inside the red zone and in goal-line situation, thus giving them a good chance to score TDs.
- 2017's Contract Year Players - An extensive and regularly updated look at those players entering the final years of their contracts with tons of analysis. This article focuses on the player's potentially-higher-than-usual motivation for the upcoming season. While being in a contract year is only one small factor to consider when looking at a player, we cover it comprehensively.
- 2017 Coaching Changes - We analyze the fantasy implications of each of 2016's coaching changes, including coordinator changes. Our NFL insiders will give you the skinny on all of this year's changes and how they will affect fantasy production in '15 by reviewing all moves of note and discussing the coaches' histories, philosophies, and more.
- Capital Gains: Draft Strategies & Tactics - Learn how to dominate your fantasy draft by employing strategies utilized by some of the best investors and venture capitalists in the world. This is one of the best-written fantasy articles you'll read all year, written by Pulitzer Prize-winning writer Jeff Brazil.
- Trading Strategies - We offer up a plethora of tips and trading strategies to help you form the best team possible.
- 2-QB League Strategies - Joe Dolan provides you with plenty of thoughts, tips, and strategies for leagues that allow you to start 2 QBs, plus we offer statistical breakdowns that support our approach in these types of leagues.
- General Draft Strategies - Whether you're a novice or a seasoned pro, you'll be well covered when it comes to fantasy football draft strategy articles.
- Trading Draft Picks - We give you some tips and a fantasy draft pick value chart to help you trade picks before your draft.
- 2017 8-Team Draft Plan - Hansen also maps out of a plan of action for those in very small leagues and offers advice on how to approach your small league's draft, where most teams should be stacked with talent.
- 2017 15-Team Draft Plan - By covering a plan of action for a 15-team league, Hansen dissects a plan of action that is applicable for those in 14 and 16-team leagues.
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ARTICLES
We will crunch the numbers and publish numerous statistical studies to give you an even greater advantage over your competition. The charts will analyze last year's numbers together with this year's schedule, and include things like:
- Yards Created Series - Using a proprietary collection of data and methodology, Senior Analyst Graham Barfield signature feature is a huge hit. The purpose for the creation and need for Yards Created is simple: RBs are highly dependent on offensive line play. The thing is, there aren't many fantastic mechanisms to parse out how much of the success -- or the failure -- of a play is on the ball-carrier's shoulders. Yards Created is an analytical per-play charting process that answers key questions about running back talent. First and foremost, Yards Created per Attempt measures the yardage a rusher gains after the offensive line has or has not completed its run-blocking assignment. Fantasy Guru subscribers will get tons of data on college and NFL backs. The list of Yards Created features and data points is nearly infinite -- but our subscribers will have full access to: Yards Created per Attempt (inside, outside, out of shotgun, from under center, etc.), Defenders in the Box data, percentage of carries versus Extra Defenders in the Box, percentage of carries that created 5, 10, 20, and 30+ yards, Missed Tackles (forced by speed, elusiveness, and power), Yards Blocked and blocker alignment data, receiving data on a per route basis, and Pass Protection Execution rates!
- 2017 Offensive Identity Series - Stat savant Mike Horn will give deep historical data for all 32 offensive coordinators in 2017 to give you each new coach's background and history of positional fantasy production along with easy-to-reference "cheat sheets" for all 32 OCs/teams for quick reference during a draft. Yes, there are 32 separate articles in this series, plus the quick-reference cheat sheet!
- News-Related Stat Articles - When bigger news breaks, you can count on us to quickly produce a stat-based response in the form of an article to help you understand the ramifications of the news. For example, when Eric Decker signed with the Titans in June, we quickly came out with this article to analyze the move. Or when Jeremy Maclin signed with the Ravens, we broke it down for subscribers with this article.
- 2017 Catch Rate and Yards per Target Analysis - We analyze all the data from 2015 and let you know which RBs, WRs, and TEs exceled in these two critical categories.
- Projected 2017 Strength of Schedule - With extensive analysis of the SOS ramifications for players and teams, broken down for the run and the pass.
- SOS for the Fantasy Playoff Weeks - With extensive analysis on the SOS ramifications on players and teams for Weeks Thirteen through Seventeen.
- Target Matrix - Resident stat-head Mike Horn bring us his yearly draft article on using matrices to identify players to target.
- Proven Performers - Each year we look at past performances for QBs, RBs, WRs, and TEs to break them down to see how it might relate to this coming year.
- QBs Changing Teams - We examine how changing teams affects a QB's performance and break it down statistically.
- Breakout Rates - We look at NFL draft position and experience to determine likely breakout candidate.
- QBs Staying on Top - We look at this past year's top-10 QBs and try to identify those who are likely to repeat their success.
- Expected TDs for WRs - Through statistical analysis, we tell you what receivers will score more (or fewer TDs) in 2016.
- SOS Adjusted QB Scores for 2016 - We examine which QBs scored more or fewer than expected points in 2016, based on their schedules.
- SOS Adjusted RB Scores for 2016 - We examine which RBs scored more or fewer than expected points in 2016, based on their schedules.
- SOS Adjusted WR Scores for 2016 - We examine which WRs scored more or fewer than expected points in 2016, based on their schedules.
- Playing Games - We crunch the numbers and look at which players are most likely to play a near-full season in any given year.
- Red-Zone Analysis - Going over the RZ activity from 2016.
- Pass-Target Analysis - Going over the PT activity from 2016.
- 2016's 300/100 Yard Bonus Analysis - A detailed breakdown of the top-250 players and how many times they eclipsed 300 yards passing or 100 yards rushing or receiving.
- 2016's Distance-scoring Analysis - We break down the distance of each of the league's top-250 players for those who get distance-scoring bonuses.
And at least 20 more statistically based articles suggested by our readers!
- Keeper League Rankings - Constantly updated, we rank over 400+ skill players with comments and insight as to whether or not they have the potential to finish higher or lower than our rankings (upside/downside). Also available is startup keeper/dynasty league cheat sheet in PDF form, with players ranked for the next 2-3 years.
- Keeper/Dynasty League Draft Plan - If you're starting a new keeper or dynasty league, we'll give you a 2017 plan of action with players to target, values to steal, and more.
- Keeper League Strategies - We give you a ton of keeper league tips and strategies, as well as a definitive plan of action for new keeper league participants.
- Dynasty League Strategies - More tips and strategies for dynasty league owners.
- Keeper League Setup Guide - Everything you need to know about setting up and running a keeper league.
- IDP Draft Plan - We give you a plan of action for your IDP draft by explaining how to use your league structure to know when to address IDP during your draft.
- IDP Stock Watch - Upgrades and Downgrades from the IDP world will be covered here and updated regularly in the preseason.
- Understanding IDPs - This is the ultimate IDP article for experts and novices alike. Learn which positions in which schemes are good for fantasy, and much, much more.
- Understanding Basic Defensive Concepts - We explain how you can better understand the league's defensive concepts (3-4, 4-3 defense, etc.) so you can better understand player values for IDP.
- IDP Scoring and Roster Construction - Our guide to forming your roster based on your IDP scoring and setup.
- 2017 NFL Defensive Schemes - A quick-reference guide to all 32 defensive schemes
- IDP Position Eligibility - It varies across major game-hosting websites, so we give you the skinny on what to expect.
- 2017 IDP Rookie Report - The top-30 rookies for IDP leagues, constantly updated in the preseason.
- 2017 IDP Values & Sleepers - A constantly updated and extensive look at this year's IDP choices. We look at emerging young players, players who benefit from a scheme change, and more.
- 2017 IDP Top-100 Overall - The meat and potatoes of our preseason IDP content, we offer up rankings and insightful analysis for the top-100 IDP players overall, and we constantly update it throughout the preseason.
- What is IDP? - Our IDP Guru will give you a general overview of what IDP leagues are and how to implement IDP into your league.
- Adding IDPs to your league - This is yet another article that will give you tips on how to add IDPs to your traditional league.
- Auction Guru Excel Tool - Before your draft, you will enter all the basic info for your league (scoring system, number of players in your league, number of players at each position, etc.). At the start of the draft, the tool will have an estimated "highest bid" for each player. In addition to using our projections as the baseline for dollar values, we'll actually be incorporating Mike Horn's 2017 Price Tiers for the various positions into this tool, so it will have 2017-specific auction intelligence built into the tool. As people get drafted, you enter the bid amount and the team they went to. The tool would then do real-time update values for players (based on our projections), adjusting for factors like: owners over or under-bidding for players (adjusts value of other guys left), whether people have filled their slots for starters and likely reserves, and other key stuff. It will essentially give you updated "best bids" based on how the draft has gone so far.
- Auction Draft Plan - Similar to our 2017 Draft Plan, we give you an extensive plan of action for your Auction Draft. Our seasoned pros will give you the most insightful auction strategies available on the planet. It is pages and pages of sharp insight.
- Auction Cheat Sheet - In PDF form, use this handy sheet to manage your auction and rest easy knowing our price tiers are always updated (weekly) and are in conjunction with our projections.
- 2017 Auction Draft Reviews - We'll participate and analyze several "expert" and non-expert auction drafts.
- 2017 Auction Values Overview - Determining auction ranges isn't an exact science, but we'll be using a combination of our season projections and Mike Horn's 2016 value chart to set ranges. These will be updated throughout the preseason in conjunction with our projection updates.
- Everything about Auctions - If you're new to auction drafts, this article will give you a nice overview of what they're all about and will cover possible draft setups, strategies, and more.
- Average Auction Values - The average $ values for all key players right now, along with highest- and lowest-observed bids along with analysis on the players who are moving up and down the board.
- Auction Best Practices - This strategy piece will break down your best practices for handling your auction draft and will cover the keys to maximize it.
- Nine Possible Auction Teams - We'll break down nine possible auction teams, all using the salary cap, and review the pros and cons of all of them.
- Predicting Auction Values - We detail how to use historical data from your leagues to predict auction prices this year.
- How to "Cheat" at your Auction - It sure feels like cheating when you're extremely prepared, and this article will help you be extremely prepared.
- Auction Draft Setup Guide - What you need to know to run a successful auction draft.
And more auction strategy articles!
REGULAR SEASON ISSUES - AN OVERVIEW
News-Related Stat Articles - The overview below is presented by day, but regardless of the day, when bigger news breaks, you can count on us to quickly produce a stat-based response in the form of an article to help you understand the ramifications of the news. For example, when Eric Decker signed with the Titans in June, we quickly came out with this article to analyze the move. Or when Jeremy Maclin signed with the Ravens, we broke it down for subscribers with this article.
- Inside the Boxscore - Every Monday morning head to the site to check out a plethora of data from the games on Sunday. We're talking pass targets, catch rates, snaps, snaps involved in, red zone stats, fantasy tied finishes, big plays, yards-after-the-catch, and more for the week. It's a great way to start your week of preparation by reviewing key data from the week that was.
- The Waiver Wire - This column will fill you in on a range of players who are worth picking up and who should be available in your league. We rank all the WW players by position and break them down into players who could be available in smaller, medium, and larger leagues, and even some guys to pick up for later in the season or long shots to take a flyer on. Of course, we have extensive analysis on each player, which includes critical data like pass targets, goal-line touches, and player snap counts. The average report will include 10,000 words with no fluff! And if you have teams imported from your league provider into MyGuru, the available players in this report will be highlighted to save you a ton of time!
- Monday Injury Roundup - We track the status of the week's injured players, with an early outlook for the upcoming week. We also update these as information comes in on Monday afternoon/evening.
- The Stock Watch - An extensive weekly feature detailing which players' (offensive and defensive) stock is rising or falling, with reasons why. Usually covers 35-40 players, so it's not just the obvious ones. It's a great way to wrap up the week that was in fantasy football. You've likely seen the stock market analogy before - but we were the first to do it. Available online and also e-mailed.
- IDP Stock Watch/Waiver Wire - The week's risers and fallers from an IDP perspective, plus WW options for IDP leagues.
- Custom Season Player Rankings & Projections - Custom built and sortable, expert offensive projections strictly based on your scoring methods for the rest of the season. Includes expert analysis for each player and a ton of data for quick-reference, such as the fantasy tier finishes for the player up until that point, percentage of snaps participated in, constancy rating, etc. These projected weekly averages for yards and TDs for each player are a great reference point for those looking to make trades, work the WW, and more. These are usually released around 12 PM ET each Tuesday.
- Custom Weekly Player Rankings & Projections - Custom built and sortable, expert offensive projections strictly based on your scoring methods for the rest of the season. Includes expert analysis for each player and a ton of data for quick-reference such as the fantasy tier finishes for the player up until that point, percentage of snaps participated in, constancy rating, etc.
- Players to Trade and Trade For - One of our most valuable features because of its accuracy, we take a detailed look at all players and list those you should seriously consider trading or trading for, based mostly on their current perceived values versus their future potential. It's a detailed look at 6-10 players to trade for and trade each week.
- The Waiver Wire - We update our extensive WW column as information regarding injuries and expected playing time for the upcoming week becomes available. And if you have teams imported from your league provider into MyGuru, the available players in this report will be highlighted to save you a ton of time!
- Monday Night Wrap-up - We produce a Stock Watch and go Inside the Boxscore for the Monday Night game. Available online and also e-mailed.
- Tuesday News & Notes - An early-week look around the league, with pertinent and informative fantasy-related tidbits.
- Keeper & Dynasty Watch - This weekly column will cover any young player who might be emerging or even might have started something close to an emergence the previous week. This article will probably be more slanted toward emerging players for dynasty leagues, since this weekly column usually digs deep. The primary goal of this article is to give readers the heads-up on emerging young players who could be very relevant the following year.
- "To the Wire" Podcast - Each Tuesday, join Paul Kelly and Senior Writer Tom Brolley for a look at the top WW pickups for the week. This podcast will be recorded during the day.
- (Updated) Custom Weekly Player Rankings & Projections - Updated throughout the day with initial injury info coming out all day. Custom built and sortable, expert offensive projections strictly based on your scoring methods for the rest of the season. Includes expert analysis for each player and a ton of data for quick-reference such as the fantasy tier finishes for the player up until that point, percentage of snaps participated in, constancy rating, etc.
- Graham Barfield's Stat Pack - Senior analyst Graham Barfield will shift through the statistical minutiae to give you 2-3 stat nuggets on all 32 teams each week. These are meaningful stats that you can always use to your advantage.
- More Stats-Based Articles - We'll also produce 1-2 stats-based articles mid-week covering interesting topics currently in the league and in fantasy.
- Weekly DST Streaming Report - We know most fantasy players these days stream defenses weekly, so each Tuesday we give you an early heads-up on the best options for the weeks along with a quick look ahead at defenses with good matchups the next 2-3 weeks. We also update this article each Friday.
- Production Tracker Report - One of our most popular features, we go team-by-team and report on the actual production each team is giving up to each of the skill positions in their recent games (we typically go back 3-4 games). This report really gives a comprehensive overview in mainly chart form of what each defense is giving up production-wise to each position.
- Snap Report - We'll monitor the weekly snaps an offer up insight on any noticeable trend in terms of a player who saw/is seeing more/fewer snaps for his team. This is a great way to gain an advantage over your competition, since tracking snap counts goes a long way toward discovering emerging players before they have truly emerged for the masses.
- Place Kicker Recommendations - Our own Mike Horn's impressive statistical formula for predicting kicker production each week hasn't been equaled in the industry and is very accurate. If you need a kicker for this week, or if you play the matchups each week, check here. This report enjoyed a 70% success rate when recommending kickers in 2016!
- Wednesday Practice Roundup - Wednesday is typically the first day teams practice, and we'll have a comprehensive roundup with the status of all the key injured players that night, as opposed to the next day. Note: These reliable practice reports are quickly e-mailed to our mailing list for easy access and review on a mobile device with e-mail access.
- Weekly Matchup Podcast - FantasyGuru.com's John Hansen is joined by Greg Cosell, the Senior Producer of the Matchup Show on ESPN. By this point in the week (Thursday morning), Hansen has watched all the game and Greg has broken down hours and hours of coaches' tapes from the week before, and he shares his insights with FantasyGuru.com subscribers.
- FantasyGuru.com on Strategy - These will be on topics such as: team maintenance, with regard to player schedules; commissioning; understanding the trends; keeping up with the league's top back-up players who are only an injury away from starting; and much, much more. This column always includes tons of information and entertainment value.
- Mastering the Matchups with Greg Cosell - Subscribers have access to an elite NFL mind and one of the best matchup and personnel analysts in the country! Each week, Greg will feed our readers 10-12 non-obvious and specific matchups that he likes based on his extensive film study. These could be a slot receiver vs. a nickel corner, and seam-stretching TE vs. a shaky LB/S group, or even a defensive front vs. a particular OL. Our readers will be armed with exclusive and unique content that cannot be found anywhere else.
- (Updated) Custom Weekly Player Rankings & Projections - Updated throughout the day with further injury info coming out all day. Custom built and sortable, expert offensive projections strictly based on your scoring methods for the rest of the season. Includes expert analysis for each player and a ton of data for quick-reference such as the fantasy tier finishes for the player up until that point, percentage of snaps participated in, constancy rating, etc.
- Thursday Player Previews - We'll offer a detailed breakdown of the Thursday Night Football game that is broken down by position and covers all the relevant stats, matchup information, and much more as we preview the game's fantasy assets. Our new format will make it easier for our users to quickly find the starts, sits, sleepers and reaches, plus strong DFS plays for the Thursday game(s).
- Weekly Staff Picks - Our staff will list their winners for the week (no point spread) and we'll give you our best Survivor Pool plays, plus our top gambling expert, Senior Editor Tom Brolley, will give his picks against the spread (10 games over .500 in 2016).
- Thursday Night Practice Report - We'll again have a roundup with the status of all the key injured players as of the Thursday practices. Note: These reliable practice reports are quickly e-mailed to our mailing list for easy access and review on a mobile device with e-mail access. Available online and also e-mailed.
- Friday News & Notes - A late-week look around the league, with pertinent and informative fantasy-related tidbits regarding player roles, injury replacements, and more.
- Weekly Player Previews - We'll offer a detailed breakdown of the week's action that is broken down by position and covers all the relevant stats, matchup information, and much more as we preview the game's fantasy assets. Our new format will make it easier for our users to quickly find the starts, sits, sleepers and reaches, plus strong DFS plays.
- Trending Topics - Due to our interactions on Twitter and on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, we're in touch with the pulse of fantasy players in terms of the questions they have or the lineup changes they are considering each weeks, so we cover them along with our analysis and spin each Friday.
- (Updated) Custom Weekly Player Rankings & Projections - We'll update these throughout the day with a large update posted in the early evening with all Friday practice notes considered. Custom built and sortable, expert offensive projections strictly based on your scoring methods for the rest of the season. Includes expert analysis for each player and a ton of data for quick-reference such as the fantasy tier finishes for the player up until that point, percentage of snaps participated in, constancy rating, etc.
- IDP Previews - A position-by-position look, with analysis on all players of note, IDP style. We go over the no-brainer starts, the matchup plays, guys to bench for the week, and more.
- Kick Returner/Special Team Report - We even rank, project, and analyze the top-50 kick returners for each week.
- Expert Chat - Chat with a FantasyGuru.com senior staff member on Friday afternoon.
- Friday Night Injury Roundup - We'll again have a full roundup of the final practices of the week with the status of all the key injured players as of the crucial Friday practices.
- (Updated) Custom Weekly Player Rankings & Projections - Custom built and sortable, expert offensive and IDP projections strictly based on your scoring methods for the upcoming week. Includes expert analysis for each player and updated through Friday practices.
- Waiver Wire - A final late-week update of our current WW report will include key late information on possible WW pickups due to injury situations and more. Because so many leagues are different in size, our WW recommendations are very deep and go from any obvious pickups to the deepest of the deepest viable options - and in this report, it's all updated through the final Friday practices. And if you have teams imported from your league provider into MyGuru, the available players in this report will be highlighted to save you a ton of time!
- Quick Sunday Update - We'll have a quick update available on the Web (and also e-mailed) by 10 a.m. ET. The length of this report is dependent upon the number of key injuries still up-in-the-air as of Sunday. Available online and also e-mailed.
- Hansen's Hints - With all the information other than the actual inactives in for the week, Publisher John Hansen goes game-by-game and offers up an extensive last-minute look at the matchups and players of note and lists players looking better than usual and reaches for each team/game. If you're looking for a quick but comprehensive overview of the matchups, injuries, and player outlooks for the games, this is the place to go.
- Game Day Page - We've got you covered on Sunday with steady updates automatically populating our Sunday update page, so we're all over the inactives and lineup changes plus we'll have real-time weather updates and hourly forecasts for the 3-4 hours for each game. Our Sunday update pages refreshes automatically, so simple sit back and watch the updates come in.
- Game-Day Twitter Updates - We're around all day on gameday to post quick thoughts, observations, and tidbits via our Twitter feed, which automatically appears on the Subscriber Homepage.
- Playoff League Content - For those who redraft just for the postseason, we produce a variety of playoff content, complete with each team's playoff outlook, tips for drafting, player rankings, sleepers, news and injuries, and more.
- Weekly Playoff Content - Each week before the weekend games, we offer game/ player previews, player rankings, injury updates, picks against the spread, and more for those who can re-draft just for that week.
All 2017 subscribers are automatically placed on FantasyGuru.com's off-season report mailing list. Stay on top of all the off-season events and enjoy some early speculation by receiving an e-mail report from us at least once a month from January through June.
And there will be more than this in 2017!
We work hard so our subscribers don't have to! Our reports are absolutely, positively everything you'll need to save yourself hours of work each week and field a winning fantasy football team!