May 11, 2009 4
I’m officially buried with the magazine, so I’m not going to have a ton of time to post thoughts here these next few weeks. However, what I do have are some raw notes from our annual FantasyGuru.com pow-wow at our nerve center here in Southern New Jersey.
I figured these notes would be interesting for readers to check out, so I’ll chime in here each day this week and cover two divisions. These aren’t our official positions per se, but these notes cover a lot of the stuff we talked about.
- Roy Williams is the key to everything they do, packed it in last year, erratic, they have no skill player without him
- Crayton is a good #3, Austin showed flashes
- Romo is an enigma, looks really good, but then can also be rattled
- Felix Jones is big time runner, no one coming out this year is as fast as him, can make unblocked defender missed
- D is good
- Ratliff had real good 2008
- Olshansky should replace Canty without problem
- Secondary is issue, Mike Jenkins will start but not that good
- Scandrick is a slot guy